Saturday 4 February 2012

More AWI units

Just been putting the finishing touches to two more units for my small but growing AWI force. No pictures yet as the figures still require basing (had to order some more from Warbase as I don't have quite enough). The first unit is my 3rd Maryland state line, this will give me a full brigade of 3 x 24 figures. I've even done a couple of command figures to represent a brigadier. The other is a 12 figure unit of riflemen, these I have managed to base, but still drying. To further build on my forces I've put in another order from Pendraken for more Americans. It will be a while before I get around to the Brits.

On another topic.I've also put another order in with Outpost for more of their Franco-Prussian stuff. This time for the correct artillery crew along with some Bavarian infantry and cavalry.

1 comment: