Sunday 14 November 2010

Disaster

Disaster struck this week in relation to some of the scenery I've made. On Thursday night after the club finished at 10.30pm, the gale force winds that struck the north east swept the fields up and out of my hands, along with some movement cards. The cards I wasn't too bothered about, but it wasn't until I got home that I realised that one of the smaller fields was missing. Bloody typical, their were no street lights on in the car park and even with a couple of club members helping we didn't find the field.

For some good news I managed to pick up 5 buildings at Fiasco in Leeds, rather good value as total cost left change out of £15. They are currently being painted and I'll post some pics of the finished pieces. On the figure front, things a bit slow, currently painting the last cavalry brigade of Buford's division, then all done for Gettysburg. I do have a couple of extra union and confederate brigades to paint up, but these will be at my leisure as some other projects are needing my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment