Sunday 20 December 2009

Villages

As it's been a while I've added a couple of photos of some villages i have put together. The bases are CD's and the buildings are 6mm in scale. I'm going to use these with my 15mm Marlburian armies.



On the painting front I have been doing stuff for my nephews, 1 has got a nice new Black Templar Dreadnought for his 40K army and the other some additional forces for his Marlburian Danish army.
For next year I need to decide on which army I'll be using For Micks in February. Its a Marlburian themed weekend and I need to decide if I'll take the Saxons again (who performed very admirably) or whether I have time to paint up the extra units for the Imperials (very short on infantry and artillery).
By for now and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment